Saturday, August 21, 2010

this is my life..... confusion.... illusion... sadness.... loneliness... like this whirlwind.... its seems beautiful on the outside..... but inside.... need i say more?



this is my life WITH you in it.... the whirlwind.... filled with happiness... laughter..... joy.... care..... LOVE......my life.... is changed with you in it..... and without you..... im nothing..... im something ugly... horrible.... destroyed.... yet your here with me changing me....
LOVING me

nth is impossible..... the things we strive for just go in different paths......


bumpy...
dark and alone
the lighted path way

the easy way


BUT..... a song once said... when you want it the most..... THERES NO EASY WAY OUT.......

the path i follow maybe dark,lonely, dirty and nasty

but if thats what it takes to be with you....

i will..... take any path that leads to you...

to protect you.... to make you smile.... to love you

No comments:

Post a Comment